Become A MemberCultivate a thriving business with the support of our entrepreneurial memberships
Experience More Balance
Our membership program is designed to restore balance to entrepreneurs. We offer a unique membership platform, combining collaborative workspace, wellness services and intentional community to enrich and energize you and your work. Your personal and professional needs are unique, so we offer membership options to help you create and customize a plan that provides the optimal work life balance integration.
Come on in and try it for a day… purchase our COYOGA Day Pass ($25/day) and you will receive a day of Wellness Coworking plus access to one of our rejuvenating Yoga classes. Schedule and book yours today!
Choose your membership
A great starting point for a newly launched solo practice, our Work Well offers discounts on private workspaces and wellness services. You can easily design a work day that suits your work/life balance aspirations.
- access to our community of wellness and creative entrepreneurs with 4 monthly events (educational, networking, wellness & social)
- special member pricing for SV produced wellness and business events
- inclusion in our member directory
- 6 coworking day passes/mo, with special price of $20 for additional days
- 6 yoga/meditation classes/mo
- 20% discount on office, studio and venue rentals
- 20% discount on marketing services
- invite to private FB group for connection, resource sharing and networking
more info »
Enjoy all the benefits of wellness coworking when you become a Work Well Coworker.
- all the benefits of our Work Well Connect membership
- business services (copy/fax/scanner), high speed internet
- unlimited coworking
- unlimited yoga & meditation classes
- 2 hours/mo of private office or conference room
- 2 coworking guest passes/mo
- 30% discount on office, studio and venue rentals
- 30% discount on marketing services
*Our Coworking hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
more info »
At the core of our community, you will find our Work Well Partners. This membership level is for wellness and creative entrepreneurs who are operating a full-time practice. Price varies according to size of office. To be eligible for this membership, you must sign a one year, full-term lease with a private office. In addition to all the other membership amenities, Work Well Partners are eligible for complete marketing integration through Soma Vida's website, 50% discount on venue rentals, business signage and promotional materials.
more info »
Our Community Managers
Kelsey Kosmala, Community Manager
At the heart of our community, you will find our community managers. Meet Kelsey Kosmala – From her warm welcome to her contagious enthusiasm, Kelsey helps our members and guests feel right at home. You will find Kelsey building community, teaching yoga and inspiring those around her. You can reach Kelsey at email@example.com
Kendra Helman, Community Manager
Meet Kendra Helman – From her gracious spirit to her passion for creating connected communities, Kendra provides great care and support to all who come through our doors. You can reach Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Members
see who is lovin' our space »
Work Well Events
Our potlucks, coffee chats and other social events are a time for members to swap stories, laugh and enjoy the support of a truly like-minded community. Inspiration and collaboration are the natural results, which nourishes our members’ personal and professional lives alike.become a member »
Top 5 Reasons to Find Community at Soma Vida
1. Monthly Social Gatherings
2. Collaborative Workspaces
3. Member-led and -initiated Activities
4. Online Membership Community
5. Cultivation of Wellness Work Ethic
schedule a tour today »
"When I talk to other therapists about self-care, I describe walking out of a 50 minute talk therapy session into the yoga studio across the hallway. Between Kundalini yoga, Compassion Yoga, and Acoustic yoga, I get my self-care with ease" — Laura Jo, Social Worker, Partner Member